Located in the heart of Margaux appellation, the ancient origins of the estate back in the XVth century. The Chateau name was given by François de Péguilhan, Marquis de Terme, in 1762. In 1935, Pierre Sénéclauze took over the Château Marquis de Terme. From 1954, his three sons took part in the management of the property. After the passing of Pierre, the sons started an important investment program from 1978 forward, in order to modernize the property. Another wave of investments started in 2009 with the arrival of Ludovic David as General Manager and Winemaker. These new investments are giving a new vitality to this Fourth Classified Growth in 1855.